No matter what your age or talent, there’s a place for you in our Music & Arts Ministries!
By participating in one of our ensembles, you will enjoy the following benefits:
● the joy and fun of sharing your talents with others
● serving God by actively contributing in worship and special events
● a new set of friends, indeed a new “family”
● artistic growth, personal growth, and spiritual growth
There are also opportunities for you to share your talent outside of being in an ensemble. We are always looking for vocal soloists, instrumental soloists, and actors to contribute on an occasional basis.
The ability to read music is helpful (but not required) to participate in any Choir.
|*Children’s Christmas Pageant||Rehearsals in December, TBA|
|*VBS Choir (Children)||During Vacation Bible School in June, TBA|
|Chancel Choir (Adults)||Wednesday, 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.|
|Children’s Choir||Wednesday, 6:30 p.m.|
|+Handbell Choir||Wednesday, 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.|
|*Actors for Christmas Presentation||Rehearsals in November and December, TBA|
|*Actors for Easter Presentation||Rehearsals in March and April, TBA|
|+Praise Band||Sunday, 9:00 – 9:30 a.m.|
|Volunteer Music Director or Drama Director|
|Drama: Stage Manager, Set Designer, Set Producer|
TBA to be announced
* meets on an occasional basis
+ membership is limited. Openings are announced and filled by audition only.
We have several special events throughout the year:
● Christmas Presentation-December TBA
● Children’s Christmas Pageant—December TBA
● Easter Presentation—Palm Sunday
For more information, contact:
Director of Music & Arts
Phone: (904) 272-0110