Week of September 16, 2018
Please keep us updated, and let us know if someone can be removed from the continuing prayer list or request to be added to the prayer list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reva Andone’s sister’s breast cancer has spread
- Jessie Newsome is in the hospital – amputation and heart issues
- Carol Groccia, a family friend of Miriam Lareau, was recently diagnosed with Stage 2 Lung Cancer
- Audrey Stefanowitz, a friend of Karen Hall, is having a valve replacement
- Travel mercies for Larry and Kerry Gochnour
- Patriots’ Day 9-11-2001
- Unsung Heroes in our community
- The Family of Deputy Sheriff Aaron Roberts who drowned in Missouri after his patrol car was swept into the swollen Pomme de Terre River.
- First Responders
- Bob Robinson was released from the hospital
- Tom Shields is home from the hospital
- Charlotte Marion’s Sons have reconciled
- Kathy Wright has her 2nd grandson, Aspen Edmond Wright
CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Fred and Jeannie Brockhausen, Linda Grindley, Betty Horton, Faye Mix, Danielle Voigt, Tony Wells, Randy Bush, Ellen Culpepper, Jean Davis, Michele Dedmon, Christopher Franz, Melinda Franz, Mickey Griffin, Mirta Jiménez, Patti Robbins, Josh Stanaland, and Our Sister Church in Cuba.
- Fred Brockhausen
- Jane Patterson
- Doris Lucas
- Helen Reardon
- Mildred Rowe
- Linda Grindley
- Glenn Ryan