Week of November 11, 2018
Please keep us updated, and let us know if someone can be removed from the continuing prayer list or request to be added to the prayer list by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robert Canterbury, emergency surgery for perforated ulcer. Brother of Charlotte Marion.
- Brenda Surface, diagnosed with pancreatic and liver cancer. Sister-in-law of Reva Fogleman.
- Heather Hackley, surgery & recovery.
- Darrell Hackley, unspoken request. Son of Heather Hackley.
- Frank Renaud, surgery & recovery.
- Zach Brown, hit by truck at 55 mph and in ICU. Son of friend of Shannon Hildebrand.
- Carol Groccia, lung cancer treatment.
- Unspoken, Reva & Bill Fogleman
- Lisa Prassee & Family Jane Langford’s daughter.
- Kookie Miller, cancer
- Lillian Andujar & Jose’ Claudio
- Mirta Jimenez, illness and new diagnosis.
- Epifania Bonilla & Vazquez Claudio
- Hollie Johnson, recovery from surgery
- Our First Responders
- World Peace
- The Curtis Family in loving memory of Big Al Curtis. We miss you!
CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Fred & Jeannie Brockhausen – Linda Grindley – Betty Horton – Faye Mix – Danielle Voigt – Tony Wells – Randy Bush – Ellen Culpepper – Jean Davis – Michele Dedmon – Christopher Franz – Melinda Franz – Mickey Griffin – Patti Robbins – Josh Stanaland – Our Sister Church in Cuba
- Fred Brockhausen
- Linda Grindley
- Doris Lucas
- Jane Patterson
- Helen Reardon
- Mildred Rowe
- Glenn Ryan
- Faye Mix