Week of July 14, 2019
Please keep us updated, and let us know if someone can be removed from the continuing prayer list or request to be added to the prayer list by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Fred Brockhausen is in Life Care on Kingsley room 224B
- Margaret Bentham, Maggie Lapton’s mother, in Orange Park Medical Center
- Sandy Eddy, friend of Anna Border, in ICU
- Justin Reynolds & Family, friend of Ellen Despres, went into cardiac arrest
- Chuck Richardson, friend of Bob Storey, has cancer
- Kim Etherington, unspoken
- The Hicks Family, friends of Linda Henry, family member placed in Hospice.
- The Lay Family, Bruce Lay, heart problems. Kaydee Lay, healing. Barbie Lay, shoulder problems. Brian Wells, safe travels.
- Lynn Jones, niece of Diane Stackpoole, has breast cancer.
- The Cantrell Family in the passing of father, Otto
- Esther Krenshaw, failing eyesight
- Betty Fitzgerald, grandmother of Ellen Despres, on life support
- Pete Parrott, upcoming surgery and continued recovery
- Elaine, friend of Linda Henry, has cancer
- Susan, friend of Linda Henry, continued recovery & awaiting biopsy results
- Nancy Post, health concerns
- Patty Rainey, sister of Linda Curtis, continued recovery
- Ian Bailey, 12 yr. old with cancer, friend of Jakob Huff
- Fred Brockhausen
- Linda Grindley
- Doris Lucas
- Jane Patterson
- Helen Reardon
- Glenn Ryan
- Faye Mix
- Fran Stockbridge
CIRCLE OF PRAYER
Jeannie Brockhausen – Betty Horton – Danielle Voigt – Tony Wells -Randy Bush – Ellen Culpepper – Jean Davis – Michele Dedmon – Christopher Franz – Melinda Franz – Mickey Griffin – Patti Robbins – Josh Stanaland – Iglesia Metodista “San Miguel del Padrón”